Help your students learn to manage their feelings, focus, and moods with specific tools that develop the ability to self-regulate.
When kids have ways to self-care and shift themselves physically, mentally and emotionally, they gain a new sense of calm and confidence.
Enjoy more harmony, learning and joy in your classroom with this lesson. Giving children this set of self-regulation skills supports academic success, social-emotional competence, and lifelong wellness.
- 16 Adventure Skills on Printable Flash Cards ($24.95 value)
- 16 Adventure Skill Coloring Pages so every child in your class can create a set of skill cards to take home
Adventure Skills Poster pdf to print 18 x 24” ($5 value)
- Use Chart designed to help you integrate the self-care & regulation activities into your daily routine at transition times.
- Feelin’ Free CD by Eve Kodiak (in mp3 format) ($12.50 value) with 15 delightful songs for creative movement & skill reinforcement
- Book suggestion for a Story in Motion activity