- Provides engaging, supervised active play
- Involves children in aerobic & intentional movement
- Nurtures children’s self-regulation and self-control
- Improves children’s fitness, focus and behavior
- Develops children’s coordination, confidence and joy
Everything you need to support your students/children in being physically fit, emotionally stable & learning able.
Ride a scooter, be a rocket, sail a ship, explore the moon, dive under the ocean, and learn how to calm, center and manage your emotions along the way! With all 9 exciting videos, kids play-along, acting out the story through movement. In the process, they build fitness, focus, motor skills, and practice cool new self-regulation skills that help them be learning ready and resilient.
Build a foundation for lifelong love of exercise while enhancing well-being, memory, social-emotional learning and behavior, listening and early literacy skills. All video classes and materials are designed for classrooms, providing whole child activities that fulfill standards:
- Head Start Early Learning Framework
- Common Core Kindergarten Standards
Used together – the videos, cards and poster – offer affordable, easy-to-implement PE and SEL enrichment that help you nurture higher order thinking and support executive function.