Let Dr. Reggie Melrose explain the hierarchical development of the brain and how all our early experiences affect our ability to self-regulate, which she describes as the single most important capacity we can possess as human beings. With this understanding, we can better attune to and support our children at every stage and, in so doing, more effectively and lovingly cultivate the executive function essential to success in life.
Become a Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum Teacher!
Learn More about us!
Top Rated Products
- Adventure Skill - Self-Regulation Flash Cards Rated 5.00 out of 5$24.99
- Movement & Mindfulness Bundle Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Kids Yoga DVDs - Scooter & Me Active Play & Social Skills Program (Set of 9) Rated 5.00 out of 5$129.95
- Teaching Yoga to Children with Special Needs Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.95
- Kids Yoga Lesson Plan - I Can Slow Down Rated 5.00 out of 5$10.00