Become a Teacher or Trainer in the
Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum for PreK-G2, ages 3-8
Expand your outreach, effectiveness, & income!
July 18th & July 19th
The Music Barn
19506 SE 138th Pl
Renton, WA 98059
Hosted by: Susanna Stratford
The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum integrates story, yoga/ creative movement, self-regulation/mindfulness and fulfills the Early Learning Framework and Common Core Standards. It includes: 9 video classes – 16 Adventure Skills health/self-regulation flash cards – 1 poster -3 CDs of music – 30 weekly Lesson Plans with 200+ activities.
This comprehensive 30-week program has everything parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals need to nurture children’s physical fitness, emotional stability, and learning readiness.
Learn to …
- Implement the 30-week Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum with children PreK – G2
- Effectively help children grow physical fit, emotional stable, and learning able
- Enhance your support of parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals in nurturing children’s well-being & self-regulation
- Integrate stories, yoga, music, creative movement, and Brain Gym® adapted self-care into progressive activities that fulfill standards and improve outcomes
- Present the benefits of movement & mindfulness to parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals
- Provide staff training & professional development (when qualified Trainer)
- Earn 20% commission as an affiliate on any resources sales and Prof Dev credits
- Receive CEUs from Brain Gym® as well as hours toward CYTC through Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Collaborative
All Educators, Parents, Movement Teachers, and Health Professionals are welcome to attend.
Upon completion (16hrs), you are certified as a TEACHER qualified to teach/use the program directly with children.
You are also invited to be an affiliate and earn 20% commission on any resources you sell.
If you would like to become a TRAINER, which qualifies you to also provide staff training & professional development, you must:
- Be a Kids Yoga or Movement Teacher
- Be a Brain Gym® Instructor with a Yoga Practice
- Be an Educator or Therapeutic professional (OT, PT, LSW, MFCT, etc.) with a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training (10-20 hours) or Brain Gym 101 (24 hrs)
- Complete 8 additional hours of homework after the 16 hrs certification
- Teach professional development trainings & supporting school/staff implementation
- Sell the program to parents, educators, and administrators for 20% commission as affiliate
- Receive professional support (yearly admin fee of $100 after the 1st year)
- Contract Template
- Professional Development Power Point Templates
- Recommended Implementation Support Plan
- Listing on the website
- Referrals for professional development
Materials: $100 download / $200 + shipping hard copy
Must be purchased & brought with you to training
Certificate of Attendance (16 hours)
Certification as Trainer upon application and completion of 8 hrs homework (24 hours)
Hours (16) can be applied to YA 95hr CYTC through Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Collaborative
Hours/Credits (12) can be applied toward Brain Gym® re-licensure
Syllabus/Outline available to submit for other CEUs & professional development credits
Led by Wendy Piret, Program Director and Co-Writer of the Movement & Mindfulness (TM) Curriculum and the award winning Scooter & Me Series of 9 Yoga Stories that teach Health & Self-Regulation SkillsRegister