Want to reduce stress, enhance mood, and improve impulse control, attention and memory? Want to build resilience, empathy, problem-solving, patience, and perseverance?
4 reasons why movement and mindfulness activities are good for your kids:
1) They soothe the lower, autonomic, non-verbal, sensing brain
2) They facilitate a physiological shift out of stress/fight or flight to greater presence/ receptivity
3) They develop self-awareness – the ability to track / monitor what one feels in one’s own body
4) They require noticing / reflection, which cultivates executive functions and self-regulation
We have resources for you!
- Adventure Skill Flash Cards & Poster – 16 health & self-care/regulation techniques
- Scooter & Me Bundle – 9 Yoga Story Video Classes that teach the 16 health & self-regulation techniques
- Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum – comprehensive program with everything you need
- Not sure what’s best for you – contact us for a free consultation.