Become a Teacher or Trainer in the
Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum for PreK-G2, ages 3-8
Expand your outreach, effectiveness, & income!
Sat April 18th & Sun April 19th
Trehubenko Family Home
2419 Chartres Street
New Orleans, LA 70117
The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum integrates story, yoga/ creative movement, self-regulation/mindfulness and fulfills the Early Learning Framework and Common Core Standards. It includes: 9 video classes – 16 Adventure Skills health/self-regulation flash cards – 1 poster -3 CDs of music – 30 weekly Lesson Plans with 200+ activities.
This comprehensive 30-week program has everything parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals need to nurture children’s physical fitness, emotional stability, and learning readiness.
All Educators, Parents, Movement Teachers, and Health Professionals are welcome to attend.
Upon completion (16hrs), you are certified as a TEACHER qualified to teach/use the program directly with children.
You are also invited to be an affiliate and earn 20% commission on any resources you sell.
If you would like to become a TRAINER, which qualifies you to also provide staff training & professional development, you must:
- Be a Kids Yoga or Movement Teacher
- Be a Brain Gym® Instructor with a Yoga Practice
- Be an Educator or Therapeutic professional (OT, PT, LSW, MFCT, etc.) with a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training (10-20 hours) or Brain Gym 101 (24 hrs)
- Complete 8 additional hours of homework after the 16 hrs certification
- Teach professional development trainings & supporting school/staff implementation
- Sell the program to parents, educators, and administrators for 20% commission as affiliate
- Receive professional support (yearly admin fee of $100 after the 1st year)
- Contract Template
- Professional Development Power Point Templates
- Recommended Implementation Support Plan
- Listing on the MwM website
- Referrals for professional development
Materials: $100 download / $200 + shipping hard copy
Must be purchased & brought with you to training
Certificate of Attendance (16 hours)
Certification as MwM Trainer upon application and 24 hours (16 contact/8 homework)
Syllabus/Outline available for submission for CEUs or professional development credits
Led by Wendy Piret, Program Director and Co-Writer of the Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum and the award winning Scooter & Me Series of 9 Yoga Stories that teach Health & Self-Regulation SkillsRegister