Become a Teacher or Trainer in the
Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum for PreK-G2, ages 3-8
Expand your outreach, effectiveness, & income!
April 5 & 6
The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum integrates story, yoga/ creative movement, self-regulation/mindfulness and fulfills the Early Learning Framework and Common Core Standards. It includes: 9 video classes – 16 Adventure Skills health/self-regulation flash cards – 1 poster -3 CDs of music – 30 weekly Lesson Plans with 200+ activities.
This comprehensive 30-week program has everything parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals need to nurture children’s physical fitness, emotional stability, and learning readiness.
Learn to …
- Implement the 30-week Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum with children PreK – G2
- Effectively help children grow physical fit, emotional stable, and learning able
- Enhance your support of parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals in nurturing children’s well-being & self-regulation
- Integrate stories, yoga, music, creative movement, and Brain Gym® adapted self-care into progressive activities that fulfill standards and improve outcomes
- Present the benefits of movement & mindfulness to parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals
- Provide staff training & professional development (when qualified Trainer)
- Earn 20% commission as an affiliate on any resources sales and Prof Dev credits
- Receive CEUs from Brain Gym® as well as hours toward CYTC through Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Collaborative
All Educators, Parents, Movement Teachers, and Health Professionals are welcome to attend.
Upon completion (16hrs), you are certified as a TEACHER qualified to teach/use the program directly with children.
You are also invited to be an affiliate and earn 20% commission on any resources you sell.
If you would like to become a TRAINER, which qualifies you to also provide staff training & professional development, you must:
- Be a Kids Yoga or Movement Teacher
- Be a Brain Gym® Instructor with a Yoga Practice
- Be an Educator or Therapeutic professional (OT, PT, LSW, MFCT, etc.) with a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training (10-20 hours) or Brain Gym 101 (24 hrs)
- Complete 8 additional hours of homework after the 16 hrs certification
- Teach professional development trainings & supporting school/staff implementation
- Sell the program to parents, educators, and administrators for 20% commission as affiliate
- Receive professional support (yearly admin fee of $100 after the 1st year)
- Contract Template
- Professional Development Power Point Templates
- Recommended Implementation Support Plan
- Listing on the website
- Referrals for professional development
Materials: $100 download / $200 + shipping hard copy
Must be purchased & brought with you to training
Certificate of Attendance (16 hours)
Certification as Trainer upon application and completion of 8 hrs homework (24 hours)
Hours (16) can be applied to YA 95hr CYTC through Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Collaborative
Hours/Credits (12) can be applied toward Brain Gym® re-licensure
Syllabus/Outline available to submit for other CEUs & professional development credits
Led by Wendy Piret, Licensed Brain Gym Instructor, Move with Me Yoga Adventures Program Director,
Co-creator of the Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum, and K-9 Youth Yoga Instructor.
Email: [email protected]
Feedback from our trainees:
“Your training always took us back to self-regulation and coherence in ourselves, which enabled me to
feel both personally inspired and professionally confident to share the Movement & Mindfulness
Curriculum program with children!” -Erin McFarland, Teacher, CA
“The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum and Certification helped me better understand the
learning process so I could immediately start using the included tools, games, and acctivities to
support kids in being more self-regulating and successful.” -Amy Morrison, Yoga Teacher and Mom, MD
“Leah’s passion for the work is contagious and her masterful facilitation made space for optimal
learning. I feel empowered to use the tools and the principles in my life and my classroom. I’m leaving
this wonderful training re-energized, inspired, and fully equipped to make more mindful, playful,
creative, embodied education happen!” -April Cantor, SoulShine Life – Yoga for Kids and Families, Brooklyn, NY
“With the academic demands in kindergarten, the Movement & Mindfulness program has made a big
difference in kids’ development and abilities. It’s great to see them understanding why, when, and
how to use the Adventure Skills to help themselves.”-Lori Czech, Teacher, MA
“The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum and certification training gave me the tools I was looking for to integrate yoga and mindfulness in clear, fun, smart, and carefully supported ways. The weekend with Leah was the best experience I’ve had at a training in over a decade. I am armed and ready to create more peaceful warriors for years to come. So grateful.” -Erin Esposito Peron