This 18-hour weekend workshop will provide a strong foundation to teaching yoga to children with the following special needs in a group setting:
- Those who are easily over-stimulated
- Those who are potentially impulsive and/or distractible
- Those who exhibit poor social skills and boundaries
- Those who are learning disabled/with an emphasis on speech and language based learning disabilities
- Those who are potentially oppositional and/or disruptive
- Those who present with high or low muscle tone
- Those with sequencing difficulties of all kinds
Diagnosis to include High Functioning Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome, Sensory Processing Dysfunction (SPD), Learning Disabled (LD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
This program is appropriate for yoga teachers and parents, teachers and therapists with a personal yoga practice who are interested in incorporating yoga into their work with children.
Price per person: $495.00 includes training manual and accompanying DVD
For a schedule of upcoming trainings and to register please visit www.everykidsyoga.com