4. Lost and Found in Africa: Character
The Boy wants to go where the lions, cheetahs, hippos and monkeys roam. Hop on Scooter, grow some butterfly wings and set your course for Africa! Watch out for those hyenas, and don't forget to bring your courage!
5. Robot Makes a New Friend on the Moon: Curiosity
Blast off! Watch out for that comet! Scooter is a rocket and we're going to the moon! But you're not alone. There's a robot visiting, too, and he nearly blows his circuits when he sees Scooter. What is this thing? Can I bounce it? Can it make me breakfast? Will Robot overheat or learn how to play and have fun, even when confronted with the unknown?
6. Set Sail: Choices
When his Mom says, "No," The Boy sets out - in a canoe, a submarine, a raft and a sailboat - for any place where he can make his own choices. Join him and scooter as they sail across the sea, play with dolphins and discover what Candy Island, No Bedtime Island and It's Your Birthday Every Day Island have to offer!
- Cost-effective movement enrichment - a specialist for the price of a DVD
- Kids get the exercise/creative play time they need everyday - even indoors
- Requires no additional supervision or equipment
- Progressive - the more kids participate, the more they master and benefit
- Develops self-awareness, gross motor skills, attention and self-regulation
- Nurtures kinesthetic intelligence - 80% of kids are kinesthetic learners
Each DVD is 25-30 minutes and includes:
- Yoga Story with movement
- Skill review
- Teacher Guide - available on website