7. Tortoise, Hare and Dragon: Perseverance
It's a race! It's Tortoise versus Hare, and fox, eagle, beetle and other forest friends have come to cheer them on. But, wait...how did a dragon find his way into this story? And how are they going to get around him and finish the race?
8. Coral Reef: Acceptance
Sometimes, the Boy is a boy and sometimes...he's a hermit crab! And he's also very small and the Coral Reef is big, beautiful and a little bit scary. Jellyfish, sharks, manta rays...should he stay, explore and make some new friends or should he scurry away and hide in his shell?
9. A Beautiful Dream: Relationship
Summer is over, school's about to begin and the Boy dreams a beautiful dream about his adventures with Scooter. He revisits the amazing places they explored together, the many wonderful friends he made and the fun they had together. Wouldn't it be great to go for a Scooter ride in the park by the lake, one last time?
- Cost-effective movement enrichment - a specialist for the price of a DVD
- Kids get the exercise/creative play time they need everyday - even indoors
- Requires no additional supervision or equipment
- Progressive - the more kids participate, the more they master and benefit
- Develops self-awareness, gross motor skills, attention and self-regulation
- Nurtures kinesthetic intelligence - 80% of kids are kinesthetic learners
Â Â Each DVD is 25-30 minutes and includes:
- Yoga Story with movement
- Skill review
- Teacher Guide - available on website